Friday 18 March 2016

Back To Blogging... And Selling Pots!





Now I seem to have my process sorted and relatively regular updates of new pots in my Garrettware online Big Cartel shop, I'm going to try and pick it up on here again.

I started this blog in 2010 to follow my start in pottery, as anyone that stuck with me knows that wasn't as smooth as I'd hoped! Five years later I'm finally at a place I'm happy with and now I can really start to develop and move forward.

The blog is also a good way to market my pots and raise their profile on searches. I love Instagram, (@garrettworld), but it doesn't help raise your profile on google searches, same with Twitter and Facebook posts. A good blog post with well chosen words does! So I need to pick that up again. I miss the old blog world, but that's changed now, so I'll have to make do with what it is. Tracey is still there, but I miss Doug's chatty videos and Matt's... Rons too. However, these folk brought me to this point, they helped break down the barrier of not having studied ceramics... and that I could just, maybe, get some clay and figure it out. I owe them and their generous blogs a lot.

.. And now here I am selling pots and now trying to take it up a level. Maybe one day I'll be accepted as one of them... A proper potter... Maybe!... better put in the hours!!

I thought I would add a good selection of my slipware pottery that is currently in my shop, some of it has sold, but there are still pots available, lots of lovely sgraffito slipware pottery!









#garrettware #slipware #pottery #handmade #sgraffito #potteryheads #ceramics

9 comments:

  1. The inherent humor in your work always brings a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are back on here. I'm gonna do the same I think Scotty. Beautiful pics too mate

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://crackrepack.com/eset-nod32-antivirus-license-key/
    I hope you write more relevant article on the same topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post style as it's unique from the others I'm seeing on the page
    Avast Secureline VPN

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading this article. I hope you will write more like this in the future.

    CYBERLINK POWERDIRECTOR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post style is super Awesome and unique from others I am visiting the page I like your style

    ProShow Producer

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a great article. In the future, I hope you will write more like this.https://crackstores.com/loaris-trojan-remover-crack/

    ReplyDelete

  9. Your post is super useful and admirable, thanks for sharing such excellent content. I like it.WonderShare DVD Creator

    ReplyDelete