Wednesday 24 April 2013

Where I'm At


I'm very much in 'Illustrator' mode right now (which is a good thing)... but it's meaning that pots have to wait. Anyway, I've got nice projects on the go and hopefully I'll be able to post more of one project as I'm sure they'll be available to buy soon. As always with this work you have to wait until you can share it publicly, which isn't great for blogging purposes! It would be nice to show a job as it progresses in real-time. I'm working hard, not slacking off... honest! I'll have a few pot pics soon and my throwing has had a bit of a breakthrough, so I'm feeling good about that. I just want to keep throwing now! I'd somehow managed to put myself off throwing, even though I know it's how I want to make most of my pots. Crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment